Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year, new organization

I was bored and I wanted to make sure I was doing these in a fair distribution so I wouldn't end up with like half the little sister books or only Kristy titles at the end, so I put all the remaining titles into a spreadsheet sorted by main character and used a random number generator to sort them and then assigned each to a group weighted by number of titles left with that main character and then used the random number generator again because it's more fun that way. So I ended up with 13 groups of ~21 titles each, and then I had a slight freakout because that is a hell of a lot of books, but you know, this is an ongoing project and at least now I won't have to feel like I'm doing only my favorites and will end up with only the dregs at the end. I might end up doing slightly shorter recaps in the future, though.

I will also note that the Little Sister books are going to be showing up at a higher rate than they previously were, which is OK with me because they're shorter and easier to write up, but I know some of you don't like them, so you might have to skip more entries. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. We watched Julie & Julia last night. This reminds me of Julie cooking her way through the Julia Childs cookbook. Sometimes you get to cook beef bourganaise and sometimes you get stuck making aspic.

    ReplyDelete