Monday, August 23, 2010

Introduction

I own the entire series of Baby-Sitters Club books, except for about half of the Friends Forever ones, and frankly I will probably not bother to acquire those because they bore me. I also don't have most of the Kids in Ms. Colman's Class books and they're a bit harder to find and again, not too interesting to me, so I probably won't hunt those down either. The books I do have remind me of my childhood. I reread them when I get stressed and after a while I started to notice certain things cropping up over and over again, so, as I read them, I figured I'd try and compile a list of  recurring mentions of things like I Love Lucy, The Wizard of Oz, Karen Brewer's game of Let's All Come In, and weird outfits Claudia wears. I'll also give a summary of plots and subplots. Non regular series books will be noted with abbreviations.
  • LS # for Little Sister books
  • LS-SS # for Little Sister super specials
  • M # for mysteries
  • SM # for super mysteries
  • SS # for super specials
  • DB, KB, MAB, SB, AB, CB for the portraits
  • LS, LB, SS for Logan's Story, Logan Bruno, Boy Baby-Sitter, and Shannon's Story
  • CG for the complete guide
I won't promise to update frequently but I'll get back to it when I can. Hopefully eventually I'll have mini-recaps for every book.

No comments:

Post a Comment